Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Midwest Whitetail

I watched that hunt three times yesterday while running the vet med incinerator. It just blows me away everytime. I can't imagine having something like that bedded that close and on that plane of sight. one wrong move that buck was ghondi. I would have shot the tree too, his nerves had to be rattled.

My favorite part is, "I've hunted this land my whole life...I DON"T go out of state to hunt." With deer like that on his farm, I wouldn't travel either. Seems like a stand up guy for sure.

That 167" 8pt is an awesome hunt too. Two PIGS in as many days...with awesome footage to boot...all offered up on the net FREE OF CHARGE, talk about awesome. WAY TO GO MIDWESTWHITETAIL:way:

the irony, and this got me in trouble on here last year, is that you can watch the video of a hunt over there for free, but to read about the same hunt on this website you have to be a PMA member. JUST SAYIN:p

Congratulations to Damon. The sincerity of his words comes through loud and clear on the later part of the segment. Pretty cool.

Congrats to Damon...that was some awesome footage of an awesome whitetail. Just love seeing the emotion out of people. Truely shows what the sport means to people!

Top Bottom