Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Might be hard to pass!

fastfreddy

Doesn't have alot of mass but the kicker off his G3 is pretty sweet....He might have a 20" inside spread.....
picture.php

nice head gear for sure, but hes definitely lacking in the age department. i think hes super young with helacious potential and he needs to live on if at all possble!

You got a future 200" buck if he did make it to maturity. Great buck anyways though!

Might be me - I'm not the greatest at age, but he looks mature to me. The only thing deceiving me is that his back hips are higher than the front - which could be because he's stepping in a hole. But there is some definite sway in the back and a little sag in the belly....don't really see it that much with 3 1/2 deer.

I'd let the air out of him

great genetics. let him breed for atleast one more year. cant kill a 190 if you shoot a 150!:)

That deer will be a beast if he can make it another year or two. He'd be real tough to pass though, looks like split brows and some other junk at the base. If your hunting in an area without a lot of pressure I'd try to pass, otherwise I'd go for it. I agree Bradly that his body does look small.

Looks like a small body Iowa deer to me as well. I agree with bigbukfevr about the good genes! I would have an awful time passing him up if he would give me a 15 yard shot but at the same time, he will be AWESOME next year. Good luck

Definately a nice buck but i agree with the guys saying he is 3.5. He WILL be an absolute horse if he lives another year or two. Definately 200 inch potential.

He screems 3.5 to me. Hunt him with a camcorder and smoke all the does that get in the way... You will have an elk on your hands next year. What a great buck to have breeding all the does in the neighborhood....

Top Bottom