Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Misc. Hunting Items For Sale

QDM

(1) Mathews Down Force Drop away rest ($65). Great condition and used for 2 years but have since switched to a QAD.

(1) Remington Express Magnum 12 gauge fully rifled slug barrel and B-Square saddle scope mount ($100). In good shape with no rust. I just don't party hunt anymore and the smooth bore I have is sufficient for what little shotgun hunting I do.

(1) Pair of XL scent-blocker leafy camo pants that have never been worn and still have the tags ($50).

(1) Delta Hot-To-Squat doe decoy ($60). When introduced this was a $300-$400 decoy but I'm not asking near that much because I no longer have the metal base which is required for the movement and it's also missing an ear. It looks great as a stationary decoy but requires some creativity when setting up. I usually use a small diameter stake and zip tie to give it extra support.

Please let me know if you're interested in any of the items and I'll be happy to provide pictures and additional information upon request. I'm in the Cedar Rapids area and could ship some of the items but if it's easier I'd be willing to travel up to an hour to make the swap as well? Thanks Jason. (319) 530-9074 or (319) 573-4190 feel free to PM with any questions.

Top Bottom