Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Miscanthus X Giganteus rhizomes- Spring 2016 Order- AVAILABLE

IowaBowHunter1983

Staff member
I have 3,000 rhizomes ordered for Spring 2016 pick up and planting. I will be personally picking them up from Maple River Farms in Michigan and driving them back to SC Iowa. They are a premier supplier of high quality rhizomes. Review the thread in the Dbltree corner.... preferred supplier.

http://www.mapleriverfarms.com/

I planted 1,000 last spring from this supplier with great success.

If order gets to 4,000 rhizomes the price drops to $.45/ea. If order stays under 4,000 price is $.50/ea.

....hoping to add 1,000 to the order, but you can get less. You will also be saving $$$ not having to ship them to Iowa....just have to arrange pickup from me.

Last edited:
Madison county. Depending on timing, will be in Clarke, Decatur, and up in Des Moines. All potential pick-up points.

Last edited:
I have a friend that is interested as well. I can not send a PM either. When it is working I will send you his contact information.

I'd be interested to try some, don't want a 1000, how many you need to get to 4000? Not sure if I still got your number somewhere from apple trees?

Order is up to 6,500, so price is down to $.45/each. If anyone wants any in quantities of 100 (That's how they are bagged), I'd be willing to bring them back.

I think PM is working now.

When is the deadline for your order? Expected Delivery?

Wondering when your order will be finalized.

What is the spacing you would use for these?

Top Bottom