Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Missing a blue nocturnal in Jasper?

msauer933

PM if you shot a deer in Jasper County (NE of Mitchellville/N of 80). I found a bloody carbon express arrow and a glowing blue nocturnal on the property I hunt.

Nope but it was completely covered in blood. Guessing maybe this morning or last night something was shot.

No they don't. I hope that isn't the case. My guess (my hope) is it was shot in neighboring land and deer ran onto this land. I tried to find a blood trail but there was only one spot of blood. No deer in sight.

Guess that's better than what was being shot near Carlisle last night when someone was shooting at deer with a rifle and sent a bullet whistling over my head in my stand

Guess that's better than what was being shot near Carlisle last night when someone was shooting at deer with a rifle and sent a bullet whistling over my head in my stand

I bet you were sh!ttin' purple twinkies after that happened! :)

I think I'd be whipping out the pistol and sending a few back ...

I wasn't happy, I can tell you that, I'm 99.9% sure its was the farmer picking corn on top of the hill shooting from his combine, but can't prove it. I think I now know why 3 of our hitlisters are no where to be found this season.

Top Bottom