Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Missouri Buck

Ryan Wyllie

Blackpawsline.gif

My wife and I recently packed up the kids and move to Missouri to be closer to work. We managed to gain some hunting access from several neighbors so decided we would do some hunting and put a deer or two in the freezer.

My wife had dropped me off then she drove around the section to park the four wheeler then she was going to walk in about a 100 yards and post on a draw. The plan was for me to push the draw to her.

As I stood there waiting to allow her time to get into position this buck walked out of the draw and stood there.

It was a no brainer for me; this was my last opportunity to hunt due to my work schedule.

Have a great New Year everyone! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Blackpawsline.gif

Ryans_Buck_copy.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">congrats!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Sooo, your wife actually came back and picked you up? I'da been walkin. You were supposed to push the deer to her.

The 'Bonker

hoofline.gif

Nice buck son! :way:

So when are you going to invite your old man down to hunt?

I’m thinking I would like to do some Missouri Spring Turkey hunting…….

hoofline.gif

Last edited:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JakeWym</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Job.
thumbsup.gif
</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom