Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Missouri Record

oldgene

PMA Member
976-image0011.jpg

Here's a picture of the new world record whitetail buck.

It was taken by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's, uncle's, best friend's, son-in-law's, niece's hairdresser's, neighbor's ex-boyfriend's oldest nephew. Reportedly it will score 2603-1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in Northwest Missouri on a really windy day, 85 degrees downhill, around a curve at 900 yards with a .22 cal. rifle.

Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, two Land Rovers, and six Jehovah's Witnesses in the last two weeks alone. They said it was winning a fight with Bigfoot when it was shot. It has also been confirmed that the buck had been seen drinking discharge water from a nuclear power plant.

All this has been checked and confirmed on Snopes.

Really. Honest!!!

Wow! Great story! Buck of a lifetime xD

Edit: I swear that looks like my neighbors shed.

Last edited:
Cut everything off but the brow tines. Still scores better than my best and looks like a wicked mean Bull!

The guy in the picture is clearly from Arkansas. All you have to do is count his teeth. Could not have been a Missouri deer.

Look, what is it that you require of us?
What we, uh, "re-quire" is that you get your butt up in them woods....and shoot a big deer:)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom