Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MN Bow opener today!

DOR

Life Member
Sitting at work wishing i could be out enjoying a fine day in the field. Anyone go this morning or planning to go out this weekend. Good luck all> Oct 1st is creeping close for iowa guys.
Chris
wtf.gif
jester.gif
grin.gif

I was going to go. I am a college student up in Wadena. The only problem was I couldnt find any land. Sure, everyone told me about state forests, but where are the deer at? I could set in a treestand all day and not see one. So I just decided to skip up there, I am waiting for Iowa. As far as Minnesota, I wish I could find some places to hunt ducks and geese too.

Wi bow season started 9-13,i sat in a tree in pouring rain.It rained all day saturday,so i packed up and headed home.I did not see a deer but got some mosquito bites!
frown.gif
wall.gif

My brother and I sat in a half picked corn field bordering a county park that allows no hunting and has no trees. I had to watch in agony as a 140-160 class deer walked by him at 10 yards and he never even saw him. Its hard to explain how it happened but we had deer everywhere and i could see down the strip as my brother sat patiently watching other deer and just behind him on the other side of the corn the buck waltzed by.....painful to watch...but more painful to have your brother tell you that a pig walked within ten yards and you never saw him....poor guy. will try it again wednesday
2guns.gif
night.
2guns.gif
2guns.gif

Top Bottom