Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MN Monster from Flugge

gersdorf

Life Member
Man what a brute!
MN_buck.JPG

MN_monster_3.JPG

mn_monster_2.JPG

Like I said in my other post, NOT MY DEER. But man do I wish. It is from my bankers son, from MN. Shot just over a week ago...truely a monster

DIZZZZAAANNNNGGGG!

Honest question tho, I really don't know the answer being a non resisent from my home state for a long time, But do you need to hunt with a liscensed hunter at the age of 14 in MN??

and what age do ya have to b to get one?

That is an absolute monster. Unless I'm seeing it wrong, it'd compete for tops here in Kansas in the typical class (a few deductions might hurt it looks like). Surely it'll rank high up there? I know there's been some monsters shot in MN.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Musky Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">12yr with a hunters safety gets you a lic. </div></div>

It is 10 this year up here.

HOLY good god that thing is a freckin toad.

I gotta get some more info on the whereabouts of this buck being taken....dang.

The current state record bow buck is a 197" monster shot by Curt Van Lith...I beleive its still second in the world with bow, tied with the Lloyd Goad buck from Iowa, but not sure anymore with all the monsters getting shot.

I want more info.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Come on...

Flugge, your location says Osage? Is that MN?

15" g2s 16" g3s. From what I've heard they grossed him at 206". If more people would learn to pass deer up, these of kind deer would be common in Minnesota. OR TAKE THE GUN SEASON OUT OF THE RUT, are game managers are completely in left fied on this one.

Shot in SE MN. I understand it nets in the high 180's. Shot by a good young man. Nice to see a good kid get a deer like this!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Dean, Osage is west of Park Rapids, MN.
</div></div>

Yea I know, thats why i asked? Flugge is in IA though.

This deer is on Boone and Crocketts website. It's listed as being taken by Tyler Steinbrink near Chatfield MN. Says it green scores 206 7/8 and nets 194 1/8 Non-Typ.

Top Bottom