Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moldy Ghost?

Fishbonker

Life Member
No not Kent. I was gonna fill up my spray bottle of The Ghost yesterday. I picked up the gallon jug with what was left over from last year (just a little less than half a gallon). I noticed floaters. Last year I had the same problem but the general consensus was it would still be good. I had poured it into my septic system before I got the word that it should be ok. So this year I saw the floaters and tried to shake it up to maybe redisolve what ever may have precipitated out of the solution. The floaters looked really black this year. I looked at the bottom of the jug and saw what looked like mold spots on the inside. I opened it up and it smelled awfull. What is strange though is the stuf that was in the spray bottle was still good, no floaters and no smell.

Anybody know who I can get to ship a gallon to me by Thursday?

Should I be storing this in the fidge?

Thanks.

The 'Bonker

If you're in a pinch I have 8 gallons in my garage. 6 gallons are spoken for and I was going to keep 2 for myself, but you're in need. Let me know.

Top Bottom