Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Monday morning 2nd choice!

bsmith121e

I was watching a bigger buck than this one I shot, follow a doe on Monday morning. The doe wouldn't lead him closer than 40 yards and I didn't get a shot off. Less than one minute from the time I lost sight of the big boy, this one came in past my stand at about 18 yards. I was a little sour I didn't get a shot at the previous buck so I let one fly on this one. Immediatly after the arrow smacked, I felt a little disapointment that I didn't shoot the other buck, but it soon wore off when I got down from my stand to examine my buck. First buck I think I've ever shot that actually had "Ground Swellage"! He's a beautiful buck with a pig of a body and neck. I rough scored him at 154" gross. Also I included a couple pictures of him alive 8 days prior.
07_my_live_buck_pic1.JPG

07_live_bow_buck_pic2.JPG

07_bow_buck1.JPG

07_bow_buck_2.JPG

DSC01560.JPG

what a great buck!!!
He looks like quite a fatty as well

Congrats!!!

Love them big 8s....nice work man. Ground swellage....that's a problem I bet most people would like to have!

Ditto on not thinking twice sbout it!!, Man I gotta get back to work, I haven't done a thing here at work for the last 3 days besides surf IW.

I don't see any disappointment there...that first one must have been a real hawg b/c the one you bagged is a dandy in my book.

Top Bottom