Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moose are on the loose!!!!!!!!!!

nacho2770

My good friend got these pics on his trail camera last week and I thought you guys would enjoy them.

This camera is located about 200 yards from the Canadian border...

They see moose up there pretty ofter and he had been getting pics of a cow and calf on a regular basis, but these are the first bull pics he has gotten this year..

Hagens_Pickup_September_14th_0041.jpg

Hagens_Pickup_September_14th_0341.jpg

Hagens_Pickup_September_14th_0541.jpg

Hagens_Pickup_September_14th_0571.jpg

huge friggen animals!!!!

ill bet it would be pretty cool to have one of those bigguns sniff your boot toe while you are on your treestand!

hahahaha

sweet pix!!!

A bull like that would be in serious trouble if he showed up 20 yards away while I'm whitetail hunting. Super pics, thanks for sharing.

I think they are one of the oddest yet coolest looking animals in the woods. Thanks for sharing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ill bet it would be pretty cool to have one of those bigguns sniff your boot toe while you are on your treestand!

hahahaha
</div></div>

Think about bing in a ground blind and looking UP to see that looking DOWN at you /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif
I sure hope I didn't spill any "doe pee" on myself!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Yeah, there is actually another cow living about 3/4 of a mile from there... We kicked her up when we were going in there to put up another camera... he got several pics of her and her calf that week...

It is amazing how well those things can hide being so big...

Totally awesome, one of the most magnificent animals in North America...and great quality pictures to boot.

Those things are HUGE!!!

3 more weeks and i will be on my way north to hunt those big animals!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Dang...that must be a regular moose "highway"! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Neat pics! Thanks for sharing! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

A few years back I was bear hunting in northern MN. Had a cow and calf moose walk right underneath my tree stand. They are an impressive critter at that distance!

Very cool pics!

Re: Moose are on the loose!!!!!!!!!! Updated

There is a waterhole about 150 yards from this camera that I had set a ground blind up on in the hopes of shooting a deer out of it..

It was a perfect sind on saturday night, so me and my friend went to go sit in the blind together..

We were shocked and amazed when a cow and calf moose came into 20 yards of us sitting on the ground...

The calf almost started swimming in the waterhole and the cow drank water like she hadn't in a week..

They then proceeded to eat branches and leaves off the trees and make all kinds of noise.. needless to say no deer came in, but a very cool experience...

hoofline.gif

Great photos, thanks for sharing nacho. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

Last night I sat in a treestand that is only 30 yards SW of this camera... I ended up seeing the biggest bull for about 30 minutes.. He came walking across the wide open stubble field in broad daylight without a care in the world..

I really think they have nothing to be afraid of up here, because he sure wasn't afraid of being seen..

He looked like he was out looking for a hot cow, because he was wandering all over the place...

He looked absolutely huge walking around..

I am going to have to start applying for a license next year...

Amazing animal...

Top Bottom