Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moose on Powertrip

joshchrist

I got this through an e-mail....I'm not sure how true it is....Let me know if any of you have heard about this....
moose-1.jpg

moose2.jpg

Here's the story:
Pogo Moose Incident - Fairbanks , Alaska "They were laying new power cables which were strung on the ground for miles. The moose are rutting right now and very agitated. He was thrashing around and got his antlers stuck in the cables. When the men (miles away) began pulling the lines up with their big equipment, the moose went up with them. They noticed excess tension in the lines and went searching for the problem. He was still alive when they lowered him to the ground. He was a huge 60 inch bull and slightly peeved!"

Wow....I wasn't expecting this one to be true....Crazy how these things can actually happen....What are the chances....

Snopes.com is always an excellent site to use when checking out the stuff you get on email. I've found that about 98% turns out to be an urban legend, but every once in awhile the stuff is legit. This is a case in point, I guess.

Top Bottom