Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More active hunting tactics.

I've killed quite a few deer down wind of me. They could tell something was up. But by then it was too late. Not saying that's what I'm trying to do. But stuff happens nothings going to be perfect. I always hunt the wind. But deer come from locations that your not expecting(especially during the rut).

Always that one guy that is right about everything isn't there? Wonder how anyone ever hunts the rut when deer run literally everywhere. Up wind down wind no wind

I do know that you can't fool a whitetails nose.
I do know that setting up in hopes of the deer come from down wind is counter productive.

You can sit on buckets or 27' up a tree my whole point was setting up so that deer end up downwind of you will save alot of money on taxidermy bills

I do know that you can't fool a whitetails nose. I do know that setting up in hopes of the deer come from down wind is counter productive. You can sit on buckets or 27' up a tree my whole point was setting up so that deer end up downwind of you will save alot of money on taxidermy bills
ID be glad to let you pay my taxidermy bill if you really believe that!

I really do believe that but I'm not paying anyone's bills. Maybe Obama has a plan for that
that statement is kind of a double negative...I believe what I said but not enough to pay a guys bill who does exactly what I say won't and doesn't work

I seem to have better luck in the evening...I think it because when they are cruising they are up more then than early morning,after about 930 they seem to start cruising doe bedding areas and become more responsive

Top Bottom