Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More Glypho questions

Fishbonker

Life Member
How soon after a rain is it effective/safe to spray? Common sense, of which I have none, would seen to dictate the foliage should be dry otherwise the spray would just run off and not be absorbed. Is there a certain time to wait so the pores, or whatever the spray gets transported through open back up after a rain?

How much AMS should I add to the mix? I went to two stores today and neither one had AMS. I know I've seen it at one of the stores in the past. I assumed it was for tank/sprayer clean out not an adjuvant. Is there a shortage? I didn't even see an empty spot on the shelf for it.

I have been to several stores and looked on the internet for a 3/8ths male NPT to 3/4 male garden hose (MGH) fitting. I broke mine off the pump a few weeks ago. I have a large selection of ez-outs on hand because of other dumb stuff I've done so it was easy to get out and didn't bugger up the threads. I can't remember the name of the pump but it is the Northern Hydraulics brand. I was able to "make" a fitting out of a 38ths nipple, a 3/8ths to 1/2 bushing and a 1/2 to 3/4 MGH. Problem is this is going to be too long to get my "Y" hose adapter that goes to the spray wand and the boom. The lid for the tank is too close. Anybody have a source? I've even looked for brass adapters at the hardware store that has everything.

Can you tell it's a rainy Saturday and I'm waiting for the rain to stop?

Wait till the leaves are dry. Sun shining would be a plus. AMS isn't crucial to making R'UP work. It helps if you are trying to use the bare minimum amount of R'UP, but I know you probably using a heavy rate anyway. If it's Powermax or Weathermax, it already has some adjuvant anyway. On your other problem, quit trying to adapt stuff to other stuff and just start over!!!

Top Bottom