Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More news about scent Elimination:

loneranger

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, Hunters.Thank you KAT, and others for your replies.Have you ever checked out FastestBow.com ? there is an interesting article there about the effectivness of Carbon woven clothing. By Michael Corrigan. He also has an article about this new Silver woven Hunting clothing, due to come out in July. The web site for this clothing is www.xscent.com. Sounds interesting to me. Alot of science in Corrigan's articles. Possibly just another gimmic? See what ya think. Thanks, Loneranger.

Very interesting. Let's face it, there's always going to be gimmicky products. This sounds pretty cool though. I'd like to try the gloves and maybe a base layer at first. I'm pretty happy with my scentblocker 3D leafy cut suit, but I still get busted every once in a while. I wonder if it really helps keep you warmer like it says? That would be great, I hate it when you have to dress in so many layers...

Here's a link to the article: http://www.fastestbows.com/articles/corrigan/x-scent.htm

Kat, I have the same suit and am very satisfied with it.Probably need to purchase another due to tears from thorn's and fences.

Top Bottom