Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More pics

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
The first buck has really taken off the last couple weeks I wasn't too sure about him until we got this picture of him.
picture.php

This guy looks to be about done growing but is a shooter for sure I've named him too tall
picture.php

This big guy looks to be a shooter as well but the quality is horrible I cropped this image but it's from an older Leaf River IR not real impressed with the range. IF anyone can do magic on pics let me know and I'll email you the original.
picture.php

It is always nice when you get new deer hanging around your land, especially these new visitors. You are gonna have an exciting season this year. Hope you get one or two of these guys.

Geesh, now that's again amazing. NOTHING SPECIFIC BUT... How many acres are these off (tons of timber OR field, etc?), you own it, heavily managed??? I just like hearing details (totally unspecific about location) about a property that produces tons of mature bucks?!!?!? Again, WOW to all your pictures, impressive!!!

Geesh, now that's again amazing. NOTHING SPECIFIC BUT... How many acres are these off (tons of timber OR field, etc?), you own it, heavily managed??? I just like hearing details (totally unspecific about location) about a property that produces tons of mature bucks?!!?!? Again, WOW to all your pictures, impressive!!!

All of the pictures I've put up so far have come off 3 different farms they total around 800 acres. I do not own it friends do. It is not heavily managed but hunting pressure is fairly low. It gets shotgun hunted pretty hard. All 3 properties border land that has very restricted access even during the shotgun seasons so that really helps. Most of the shotgun groups in the area actually do a decent job of only shooting mature bucks only and quite a few does.

The farms are mainly fields with brushy draws and smaller stands of timber, a lot of cedar trees as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom