Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More Potential

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
A buddy of mine sent these to me.
CDY_0002.jpg

CDY_0012.jpg

He had the 2nd buck at about 10 yards for 15 minutes and gave him a free pass.

Ah Travis, you let a 155 maybe 160 inch 4.5 year old 9 walk... Man, SOB would have had a hammer thrown at him if I would have been in the stand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah Travis, you let a 155 maybe 160 inch 4.5 year old 9 walk... Man, SOB would have had a hammer thrown at him if I would have been in the stand. </div></div>

Yep!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah Travis, you let a 155 maybe 160 inch 4.5 year old 9 walk... Man, SOB would have had a hammer thrown at him if I would have been in the stand. </div></div>

I agree! I hope you don't end up regreting that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah Travis, you let a 155 maybe 160 inch 4.5 year old 9 walk... Man, SOB would have had a hammer thrown at him if I would have been in the stand. </div></div>

I agree! I hope you don't end up regreting that. </div></div>

agreed...wow, that sucker maybe would have went 50 yards with a Rage through him!!

I was driving the area around my hunting spots this morning with my dad. While we drove by a spot we hunt he told me that him and another one of our hunting buddies walked up on a meth lab in the timber. I was joking with him when I told him our deer are on crack and now I see someone on here is passing up a mature deer. I am starting to wonder who the one on crack is!!! Nice deer and tell your buddy way to go on passing up this buck. Just hope it doesn't hurt him later.

hey travis, remember when you invited me over to hunt?? I was thinking we should make that happen here soon /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

that takes some discipline!!

i would have whacked him,
cool buck though!!

hope you get thet bigger one!!!

I can understand him passing that buck if he is after something he knows is bigger and is somewhat on to. However....as much as I like a good scoring deer, character is equally as cool...and that one has it, not sure it that is a common base tine or just a 5pt left side..but he's a nice looking deer.

Sask you also pass up 175" deer. I would of missed that one for sure.

Pass is the choice of the hunter guys. I think we have beat that one into the ground pretty well.

Perhaps he has 5 or 6 bucks on the property he hunts that are bigger?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That 2nd one is gonna be a hawg it he makes it through to next year </div></div>

DITTO

Top Bottom