Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More white turkey pics

Full Quiver

Here are some more pic of the white/blonde/grey/smoke turkey I saw this past weekend.

Beautiful bird!

4856DSC01127.JPG

4856DSC01126.JPG

4856DSC01125.JPG

4856DSC01124.JPG

4856DSC01117.JPG

4856DSC01116.JPG

Too bad she didn't have a beard.
frown.gif
But I'll be on the lookout this fall!

wow!
that is incredible, great pix and make sure you go get her this fall!!!!

That is pretty neat. I could of shot a jake that looked just like that last year with my bow, but my buddy wouldn't let me. There was 2 jakes and one boss that looked just like that, and he wanted to let the jakes live another year or so. It was tough though
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That is pretty neat. I could of shot a jake that looked just like that last year with my bow, but my buddy wouldn't let me. There was 2 jakes and one boss that looked just like that, and he wanted to let the jakes live another year or so. It was tough though
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he not realize how cool that turk would have looked mounted next to Snowflake? Remember, its easier to beg for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission!
grin.gif

Skully,

The problem was, he already shot one of the jakes and the only ones that were left was 1 white jake and the white full grown gobbler. In that group there was the 1 white jake, a regualar colored jake, and regular colored gobbler and a hen. We both had tags so he was waiting for the gobbler to committ as I already had the jaked ranged and release on the string. My buddy was only 2 foot away from me, and promised to spook them all if I drew back
crazy.gif
What a buddy huh?
grin.gif

Top Bottom