Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Morning hunts

Rutty

what are your guys thoughts on hunting mornings with these early October cold fronts? Think it’s worth it or more harm than good?

My 2cents is unless it's an absolute slam dunk in and out I wouldn't. I would also want to have a buck patterned or pics telling me to be there

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I’ll probably pass on morning hunt in MN, but I would in Iowa (if I had good access in and out).

I'll be doing a quick hunt in the AM. Great cold front and I need to check a few cams anyways. So if I'm going in, I might as well hunt.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Not worth it unless it's an out of the way spot that's easy in and out and i'm hunting does. Won't hunt a mature buck this early in mornings.

Had one patterned two years back on a plot just before first light. Got in between the plot and his bed on the morning of Oct 13 and smoke city

Can be good for sure but I either have to have some intel or a easy in and out

FYI hunted yesterday evening and pulled a card off a plot I was hunting. Last 3 days deer have been pounding clover from fist light all the way out to 11am

Top Bottom