Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mossy Oak Gun Graphics Kit, anyone try these?

That looks pretty slick! Not a bad price either. I think I spent $15 at Scheels for a roll of tape to snow camo my yote gun! Thanks for the link :way:

My kit will be here tomorrow, ships from Michigan so doesn't take long to get here and shipped same day!

I will post pictures up and let you know how it went Sunday afternoon (will be out with the muzzleloader in the morning).

WOW! These things are awesome! Took 2 hours to get on, took my time and was difficult on some parts, stock and barrel the most.

I will post pictures probably tomorrow, but man do these things seem like one of the greatest inventions ever! Much better than tape and the way the adhesive works is just awesome. Was worried it wouldn't "bend" or take shape well, but this 3M stuff worked great.

Again, no before pictures, but will post a stock photo of the gun and the finished product. Now, to field test this spring for turkey season!

The graphics you can tell are of a high quality, they are nice and bright, but with a matte finish. I am just interested to see how long they last, seem very tough and durable.

Here are the pictures, this stuff again, seems tough and is suppose to be weather and waterproof, won't field test until Spring. Can't get over how great it looks.

When heated, this stuff will become flexible, almost like a melted plastic which can be stretched, you have to be careful and only warm small (very small areas) at a time. When heated, this stuff will want to stick together so be careful when stretching and molding around sections of your gun. I have so very small areas where it bunched on me, looks way worse in the close up photos and not in any major areas.

forum
forum
forum
forum
forum

CAN SOME PLEASE MAKE THESE FULL SIZE! My photos always get put in as thumb nails and don't know how to make them full size!
forum
forum
forum
forum

Last edited:
These camo wraps for guns work great and give you an affordable option. You can also get them here: www.camo4u.com where they have the Mossy Oak graphics patterns, PLUS Realtree, Army, Advantage, and a bunch of other patterns.

Top Bottom