Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mossy Oak Jacket - TALL

legbone

My favorite mid weight Mossy Oak BU jacket has finally worn out. Anyone have a reference where they offer TALL sizes except Cabela's. Need to get one for spring turkey & next bow season. Thanks..

Nothing wrong with them. I order tons of stuff from them every year. They have yet to offer what I want. Their tall sizes are either unlined (which I have 2 of) or they are too heavy. I'd like a jacket without too much bulk. My old favorite jacket is about 5 yrs old and getting pretty torn up - the company who made it went out of business.

Legbone, I know you said MO BU but check out gray wolf woolens, his unlined jacket is awesome and it is custom tailored. Last jacket you will ever buy. Just a suggestion.

You may want to check Sportsman's Warehouse. They often carry tall sizes, but I am not sure about MOBU.

Try Pella Products, made right here in Pella Iowa. I see it doesnt look like the carry MO BU but you never know what they can get. Worth a shot. Here's a link for ya! Pella

Top Bottom