Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Most recent trailcam pull

hunthoyt

picture.php

The Big 9 is a deer I have sheds to from the last 3 years, He is like a ghost come October 1st but after a few years I think I have nailed down his home area. The 8X5 is one who I passed last year just due to his age. I believe him to be 4.5 this year but i want to see what he looks like once he sheds his velvet. and Poseidon is a young buck that Im electing to pass however this will be my 8 year old sons first year in the deer woods and if given the chance He has a free pass at any deer that walks into his crosshairs... Sorry for all the pics.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Im "hoping" Heavy D goes into the high 150's as a main frame 8 and maybe hit the 60's. What is your opinion? He will be causing some sleepless night in the upcoming weeks to say the least.

The first pic is his shed I found March of 2013 the second is the same left side from March 2014, both were roughly 300 yards from the year before.
picture.php

picture.php

Im "hoping" Heavy D goes into the high 150's as a main frame 8 and maybe hit the 60's. What is your opinion? He will be causing some sleepless night in the upcoming weeks to say the least.
Not sure which deer you are referencing here....

Them look like texas deer to me.LOl great pull good luck.I like giant 8's looks like the one I shot jan 5 th 2013 muzzy season.

Here is a pic of my 8 pointer.He grossed 163 5/8 good comparison to your 9.
picture.php

He has a 20.5 inch inside spread and 13 inch g2's

Top Bottom