Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moultrie card viewer

4DABUCKS

Looking at purchasing the moultrie 4.3 in card viewer. I run moultrie and covert cameras. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this unit? Also will I have any issues looking at other cams besides moultrie?

Have you bought any new Moultrie's this year? 550"s 880i's?
I have ran these cameras for ever and have had to send four brand new ones back in they just stop working. I have been buying random brands now trying to find another love.

How much are they? If I were you I would go on eBay and buy a used iPad 1 for around 100 bucks and get an SD card adapter and you have that giant screen to review pics in the field. Plus you can load games on it for those long sits in the stand.

How much are they? If I were you I would go on eBay and buy a used iPad 1 for around 100 bucks and get an SD card adapter and you have that giant screen to review pics in the field. Plus you can load games on it for those long sits in the stand.

this!! Find an old Ipad Justin, or a some other brand of tablet.

Have you bought any new Moultrie's this year? 550"s 880i's?
I have ran these cameras for ever and have had to send four brand new ones back in they just stop working. I have been buying random brands now trying to find another love.

I just bought the 150i panoramic. It has been on a food plot for the last 8 weeks and has been doing well so far. It is a mediocre night camera but excellent daytime cam.

I've been struggling with this dilemma for a few weeks now. I would love to use a tablet, but I have a card reader that doesn't work very well with my kids' tablets. Wildgame makes a tablet that you can just put your cards in, but it seems I might as well just throw my money down a well rather than buy any of their stuff. Maybe I need to find a better card reader and get a regular tablet.

I'm running 4 moultrie m80 cams and 4 covert mp6 cams. I like both of the cams. I'd just like to be sure this viewer will let me look at different brand cams. Neighbor has this new (gift) for $60.00. I see it is on sale for 109.99 at scheels.

Do you have a smart phone? I have an adapter for my galaxy and I love it works great for looking at pics on the stand

I do not know how much it cost? Fathers Day Present. It has worked with my Moultrie, Cuddeback, and wildgame cameras. I like it because I can fit it my pocket.

Well guys thanks for all the responses. Any and all help is appreciated. With that being said, I bought it for $50.00. Looks brand new! Got several cams out to check friday! They have been out since the 12th. Hoping for the best!

Top Bottom