Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moultrie D-40

Buzz

Fellas,
After years of using an old 35mm Camtrakker, I decided to buy a low cost digital. After reading another post, several said the Moultrie d40 was the best "under $100" digital cam, so I got one today. For those of you who have one, what setting (resolution) have you found to produce the best images? I'm mainly going to use it at scrapes and sign post rubs, so most pics will likely be at night. What are your recommendations?
thanks

well the higher the resolution the less pictures you are going to get. i put mine on high resolution and i get bigger pictures and a little better quality rather than with low resolution you get a smaller picture. it also depends on how big of SD card you have. sometimes small SD cards won't hold many high resolution pics.

Another thing it helps when you get an expensive card I have heard that they are a lot faster. I have been planning on getting one to try to see if it makes a difference. I think I would talk to someone at a Photography store to find out what they know. I always set my cams on high but get bigger memory cards. Good LUCK.

Top Bottom