Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moultrie Game Cameras

IA_shooter

I plan on getting 2 game cameras and I am leaning towards the Moultrie Game spy A-5's or the M-80's. It looks like the only real difference is the M-80's can take video but the A-5's can not, is that correct? Do any of you have experience with either of these 2 models and if so what's your take on them? :confused:

Or do I want to look at the 7 or 8 megapixel models vs the 5 megapixel models? If the 5 megapixel models take good enough pics I think I'll try them. The D-333 model looks nice for the price as well, better picture delay options and 7 megapixels.

Thanks.

Trevor

Last edited:
I have some M-80's and the newer M-880 and M-990.....alll have them have performed pretty well...better than my run-a-way trigger Bushnell HD's

I like my M-880's had very good luck even in the cold. Great picture quality.

picture.php

picture.php

I was searching through Ebay and found 2 of the D-333 models for $160 so I decided to pull the trigger and bought them. I have seen some really good reviews of them and some really bad reviews of where some had problems powering down and not coming back on. Hopefully I get ones w/o any powering down problems. I guess I'll know in about a week when I get them and try them out. They have a 14 day money back guarantee from the seller and I have the Paypal/Ebay money back guarantee as well so I guess they're worth a try. I'll let y'all know how they do for me.

Thanks for the replies.

Trevor

Trevor
The a5 takes video. I hav 2 a5 and 2 d5 and both are the same other than camo. I love the video better than the pics. They were cheap like 69 bucks.

I have a d55xt and it's horrible. The trigger quality just flat misses deer. I've sat in the stand watching deer in front of the camera and no picture. The day time is good but night time is average. I have 2 Reconyx, 4 bushnells, 2 cudde backs and 1 moultrie. I will not purchase another cudde or moultrie again.

I have the d55 flash and love the camera takes great day and night photos.

We have a bunch of those to that are now going to be strictly for mineral sites. You can't believe how many deer you are missing on trails with those. And I'm not very good at judging a buck by its rearend in the picture.

Top Bottom