Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moultrie M-80XD

FormulaLT1Power

So...I get to join the world of trail cameras...FINALLY!

My mother-in-law got me a Moultrie M-80XD, considering this is my first trail camera, is this a "good" make/model? She gave me the gift receipt, and not opposed to me switching it out, etc. I've read some good stuff online (but there's always a few bad reviews as well).

I'm also petrified of someone stealing it, so I plan on buying the Moultrie Mini-Cam Security box, using a lock, and a security cable.

Anyone else got the same camera with some pictures available? I'd like to see it in action!

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

I got the same one as well. love it. I use a 4gb card which always said about 4500 pictures per card.

I have that camera as well. Got it for Christmas last year. Bought the recommended lithium batteries. Been out since April and every time I look the battery life is 99 % or more. Shutter speed is a little slow.

me and my brother run 16 m-80 cameras. only had a few slight problems, mostly due to sd cards being formatted wrong. other than that they have been great.

I got the same one as well. love it. I use a 4gb card which always said about 4500 pictures per card.

Ditto. I have only filled up a 4G card once, and it sat in a stupid-busy spot for like 2 months. But if you're checking it weekly, or even monthly, you won't likely fill up 4G's of memory. I still use 2G cards pretty regularly, too.

:way:

I would be pretty leery of a card like that, seems way to cheap to be any good. Cheaper cards tend to have problems in my experience.

Personally, Have had awesome luck with this brand...
PNY 4G SD Card

Top Bottom