Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moultrie M-880

Terrible night pics on your mp6?! I would completely disagree. I think they are great, especially considering you can get them for close to 100 bucks.

Terrible night pics on your mp6?! I would completely disagree. I think they are great, especially considering you can get them for close to 100 bucks.

Just my personal experience. Not trying to bash the Covert. In most aspects it is a great camera for the price, but any deer 10+ yards from the camera at night and all I see are glowing eyes. Sure I can mess with the pic and brighten them up and probably tell what I'm looking at, but when sorting through 1200 pics I don't want to spend the time. That being said when I can buy the M-880 for $120 I know where I'm spending my money for now.

Makes sense for sure...i wasnt aware of the price difference. Seems the moultrie is definitely worth the extra few dollars in that case. I guess all of mine have been pics relatively close to the cam. Definitely good to know!

Top Bottom