Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moultrie M80 CARD ERR

FormulaLT1Power

I've got 2 M80s and love them!

One of them today will not work...I've tried 3 SD cards (all that have worked before), but the display states "CARD ERR". It won't take pictures, or do anything simply because of this SD Card problem.

Any ideas?

Contact Moultrie. There may be a software update that will fix the problem. I just did this with a customer's M100.

Contact Moultrie. There may be a software update that will fix the problem. I just did this with a customer's M100.

I went to the website and downloaded the software update. It did nothing.

Got to wait until Monday to contact Moultrie...frustrating. :moon:

I tried the update on the M100 and it didn't work either. I sent it in and they fixed it for free and I had it back in a week and a half.

Try pulling the batteries for awhile qnd let it go completely dead. Works for cell phones. :)

Mobile Cooter

This happened to my multrie. I called multrie,they ran me through software upgrades,resetting the camera. Nothing worked. So I sent it in and they were going to see if they could fix it for a fee.(out of warranty) Ten days later I received a package from multrie. To my surprise, there was a new version of my camera in the box. No charge. Good luck with your camera.

had this happen to my m80 last year during rut none the less. called them up and sent it to them and they fixed it no charge

Top Bottom