Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

moultrie plot stalker

Deere1

Anyone have trouble installing the plot stalker program on their computer? When installing it says instalation complete and sucsessful but when try to open program it gives me error comdlg32.ocx not correctly installed or missing file. Hope its something I am doing and not the disk.

Same issue here too. I got the new D55IRXT and it has given that same error message after each reinstall. I talked with the local Moultrie rep and he gave me a new cd to install and same thing again and again. I called Moultrie but getting ahold of them was like catching the wind- a no go.

Let me know if you figure it out. I got a ton of pics in that hybrid mode but cant view them :mad:

The cam works great and the pics are super for the $99 I paid for it.

called moultrie yesterday was on phone total of ten minutes got parts ordered for old camera and info on plot stalker. Dont know what changed but tried all last year with no luck getting through. i was amazed. They told me to down load update from website instead of using cd. the update has same data as cd.

I tried to find update this am and had no luck. Going have have to call back and have them walk me through it. If u have better luck let me know please.

I have a m80 I bought last year but never tried the plot stalker option on it, after reading this i'm glad i havent lol

http://www.moultriefeeders.com/troubleshootinggamecameras/M60-M80xBLX-D55IRxt-M80XT-M80BLACK-M80XD

Cannot load Plot Stalker software on PC (EXAMPLE: I have installed the software and am receiving the following error: component ‘comdig32.ocx’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.)

1. Uninstall and reinstall it again. If that doesn’t help, right click on the program’s shortcut on your desktop. Then click on the troubleshoot compatibility tab and follow the instructions from Windows. Be sure you are running the PC as the administrator. If this does not resolve the issue, you will need to contact Customer Service at 1-800-653-3334 for further assistance.

found this on their website....haven't tried it yet

UPDATE: IT WORKS! at least for me. I did the trouble shoot and nothing was found. I did some checking on the "be sure you are running the PC as the ADMINISTRATOR" blip and that seems to have been my problem....easy fix too... right click on the shortcut icon...click on properties....select compatibility....at the bottom is the 'Privilege Level'...i checked the box...clicked the box below that to "Change setting for all users".....I am also running this program in Windows XP Service Pack 3.

It works and works better sweet IMO. The pics are clear and I can buzz through a ton super quick! If you boys need more help just holla back and I can maybe walk you through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing Plot Stalker software CD
  1. Here is the link where you can download the software directly from our website. Please note: the Plot Stalker software is compatible with Windows-based computers only. Download the software here.

Thanks everyone can't wait to try it. So far the m80 black flash has had some good pics really anxious to try plot stalker.

To be used when monitoring food plots. The cam will take multiple pictures at random at set times of day so if the deer are in field but not close enough to set off camera u still get pics of what's in plot. The software for computer compresses pics and sorts them for u so u do not have to look through hundreds of pics. So I'm told. I have yet to try.

Top Bottom