Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mountain Lion or not?

A fine speciman of a ditch tiger prowling the urban ditches, if you look when it walks by a fallen log it is not much taller than the log, tail way to skinny and no mountain lion in its right mind would be wondering around in broad daylight like that one is. Maybe she should have said here kitty kitty before assuming and oh yeah zoom the damn camera lady, Garfield probably had a bell around his neck. LOL

Gait, tail, and body size all say house cat. While seeing a mountain lion roaming a neighborhood like that in the day time wouldn't surprise me one bit (happens more than you think out west), that had all the posturing of a house cat.

Goes to show how un-educated city folk can be when it comes to anything outdoors. I would be totally embarrassed if my wife thought that was a friggin Mountain lion! Koo-koo, koo-koo! :thrwrck:

I EAT YOUR KIDS!

images

And I just have to post this because I laughed snot onto the screen.

What member does this cat remind you of?

images

Muddy, everybody knows they don't eat kids. They suck the breath out of babies while they are sleeping!

I started laughing when I saw it. How in the heck did she think that was a lion? Just goes to show, "the eyes see and the ears hear what the mind believes".

Not enough food in the woods.. That kills me.. City Slickers!!!! I bet that cat would eat her dog..

Last edited:
Top Bottom