Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

mounted my crazy rack

here's the rack off my first bow deer and first buck ever , i had posted the harvest on the harvest forums. did it myself with a kit from wally world haha.one crazy looking set of antlers :D

picture.php

odd rack

good to take him out of the breeding circle they all don't have to be perfect 10's even a doe is a special moment you will remember the whole hunt forever:way:

good to take him out of the breeding circle they all don't have to be perfect 10's even a doe is a special moment you will remember the whole hunt forever:way:

Trust me I'm a happy camper with that buck. When he came running in to that bleat the way he did and i saw that rack i shot with a smile on my face. It's been near a week and i'm still stoked about it. I'll never forget that moment :D

Trust me I'm a happy camper with that buck. When he came running in to that bleat the way he did and i saw that rack i shot with a smile on my face. It's been near a week and i'm still stoked about it. I'll never forget that moment :D
That is where you want to be...great looking DIY!

Awesome man! I did a couple of those mounts myself on my first couple of bucks. It looks like you did a better job of it than me :) cool buck.

Top Bottom