Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moving Day

jeezticals

Next Year
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After two years of planning and timing, we got our new home moved to it's resting place. Thank you Ensor Movers from Johnson, Nebraska.

Nice! If you don't mind me asking how much does something like that cost? If you don't want to respond I understand.

Nice! If you don't mind me asking how much does something like that cost? If you don't want to respond I understand.

Not to answer for the OP, but I had gotten a quote to move our old house about 20 miles. I figured it would be ridiculous, but the moving company quoted me $15k. That's for a giant American 4 square. 2 levels and full attic. Not bad I didn't think. We opted to not go that route because every utility on the way would had to have been temporarily disconnected. The price from the utility companies (4 different ones with lines on that route) was somewhere around $50k. Um nope I guess we'll ditch that idea.

Our cost was just under 14000. We got the house for free. It hasn't been lived in for ten years so it needs remodeled. According to the movers, it was pretty straight forward other than supporting the fireplace. I saw how they did it, but I can't explain it without drawing pictures. Very efficient people and did take the time to speak with me about the process.

Top Bottom