Mr. Piggy

OLETOM

Okay Okay I know this is all about Whitetails...but hey this is a four legged animal too! And from the looks of it and pretty decent one. Now I just have to get him coming in before dark so I can put a rage through him.

Dad say's I may have to rethink the rug option for this one if I get him. Might be a full body mount clawing a tree for the coner of the man cave!

Attachments

• CDY_0029.jpg
    CDY_0029.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 240
  • CDY_0030.jpg
    CDY_0030.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 212
  • CDY_0031.jpg
    CDY_0031.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 194
What a toad :eek: Maybe a good cold front at the beginning of next week will do the trick...good luck :way:

NWBuck

I'm not sure public education did either of you any service. The animal in those pictures is neither a pig or a toad but is in fact a rather large black bear. With that being said my curiosity has been piqued (that means I want to know more), how many "deer" have you fellows taken? :)

Shot this deer last year in Northern Wisconsin....Got a few odd looks when I pulled into Stanley registation station thought.

Attachments

• Trailer-Moose.jpg
    Trailer-Moose.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 187
Might have fun finding a life size form for that fella! Does he live behind a brewery or what? :D

Maybe putting some Slimfast in your bait wouldn't be the worst thing haha. That bear is going to have a heart attack if he gains any more. Good luck whacking that big ol boy!!!

Back