Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mrs doe pee

I've used doe in estrus in the past. Have had bucks hit the scent and come in on a rope, but then other times no luck. Guess it really depends on the deer and time of year. For $10 the 1oz bottle is worth it in my opinion.

Get online and try bustabuckdeerlure.com half the price and a better quality scent offered in liquid and gel they also have cover scents. And there mock scrap madness is awesome for in front of cameras.

sent from super hunters I phone

Sam's a great guy, and hunter. Support Iowa!!!! I'm not a scent guy, but if I was, I'd used Sam's. It's as fresh as any!

A few years ago I had a guy that wanted me to start carrying it. They are agreat company to work with and I sell a ton of it. I'm not much for scents but have messed with it alittle. Had bucks like it and some ignore it.

I use it a lot in mock scrapes. I will put it out as a drag rag and over a decoy. I feel it is just like calling and decoying, sometimes it works other times it does not.

Just got in a fresh batch yesterday so we have it in stock here - I've sold it for years and its the same guys buying it year after year so they must think its worth it. Best stuff I have ever used and definitely the nicest bottle design.

Plus its an Iowa Product - its always nice to buy local when you can and support fellow Iowans.

Ive tried the scents for the past two years now, ive used code blue stuff and only 1 time have had it work. Had a basket rack come in on a string nose to the ground and wouldnt leave. Other than that no luck. But then again my dad killed a buck over scent after he missed the first shot, the deer was too occupied with the scent to care and gave him time to put an arrow in him.

Like others have said, with the right deer and timing it could work. Ive ran into the mrs. Doe pee guy at a gas station and hes a great guy, id check into it

Just got in a fresh batch yesterday so we have it in stock here - I've sold it for years and its the same guys buying it year after year so they must think its worth it. Best stuff I have ever used and definitely the nicest bottle design.

Plus its an Iowa Product - its always nice to buy local when you can and support fellow Iowans.

Ive noticed the same thing Boyd. I got a guy from Louisiana that hunts Iowa when he draws or SE Mn every year. He is as diehard as they get. Uses it in an interior scrape and sits over it from late Oct.til he tags out. He's killed some slobs over the years. Last year was a mid 190 buck I believe. He firmly believes it drives them wild. He's got certain times he freshens it and hunts it. Says he don't want them hitting the scrape when he's not there. We've had some interesting conversations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom