Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mt lion cub

My uncle has some snares and my mom has some glitter and fake diemond things. Will it work if I put red glitter on the snare to make it look like shiney meat or should I use the diemond things to get some sparkle? I spose I gotta get a fur liscents.

I am going to check our cameras saturday real fast. I will take my shotgun just incase I see the cub again.

Good luck, stay safe! :way:

My uncle has some snares and my mom has some glitter and fake diemond things. Will it work if I put red glitter on the snare to make it look like shiney meat or should I use the diemond things to get some sparkle? I spose I gotta get a fur liscents.

I am going to check our cameras saturday real fast. I will take my shotgun just incase I see the cub again.
Red might work, but I've heard blue is the cat's meow when fooling and trapping the elusive ditch tiger. Many don't believe in them, but I've seen them with my own eyes and they make the hair on the back of your neck stand up!:drink1:

Top Bottom