Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MUCK Boots killer deal

I was able to order a set for myself, my wife and one of our daughters. We really appreciate that you provided the heads-up. Thank you!

If you wear 10 or 11 you are pretty much out of luck. Thanks for the heads-up, wish I had been a little quicker to check on it.

Last edited:
Thank you jkratz 5. Just ordered a pair of Arctic Pro for me and a pair of Arctic Sport II for my wife.
If you have a pair of the Arctic Pro give me some feed back on them. Good or bad. Are they warm?

Arctic Pros are great, all I wear late and with just 1 pair of socks and I am good to go.

I have heard some guys complain about puncturing the neoprene but I own 4 pairs, one going in 8 years, and I have yet to have a leak, maybe I am just lucky.

Can't think of a better way to break a new pair in! Mine shipped yesterday, hope I get to break them in that way :)

Arctic Pros are great, all I wear late and with just 1 pair of socks and I am good to go.

I have heard some guys complain about puncturing the neoprene but I own 4 pairs, one going in 8 years, and I have yet to have a leak, maybe I am just lucky.

No complaints about puncturing the neoprene for me. The rest of the boot however...holes where the boots bend while walking...but I guess mine are probably 10+ years old and are both hunting and winter chore boots. Definitely could use a new pair.

Well that was a disappointment, ordered them on 12/30, got an email today that my order was cancelled with essentially no apology or anything. Unfortunate that the delay was so long as I would have happily ordered several different items if their site had worked. Bummed

Got mine yesterday. They were out of my size artic pro regular. So I ended up gettin the steal toe ones. We ll see how they are.

Top Bottom