Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

muddy ladder stand seat

Alphamale

I need to replace the seat on a 20 foot Muddy archer stand seat . The company says the model is discontionud! the seat is no longer made I bought it at deer classic about 4 years ago. Any help would be appricated, I tried Cabals,basspro and midwayusa no luck.

I need to replace the seat on a 20 foot Muddy archer stand seat . The company says the model is discontionud! the seat is no longer made I bought it at deer classic about 4 years ago. Any help would be appricated, I tried Cabals,basspro and midwayusa no luck.

I just put up that same stand. I would have almost gave you that seat it was such a bear getting those buckles to hold! Never felt so dumb in my life!

Late last winter my son picked up 4 of them Muddy seats at Wal-mart for five bucks apiece. I have a couple extra if you want one.

I used to have some remington stands that used the same seat/buckle strap system if you can find those. Im sure you can make something fairly easily and maybe more waterproof. Sucks sitting down on one of them after a rain.

I keep looking for spares also. Seems that the rodents like them.

Such a PIA to buckle them together!

It's unfortunate that this happens when bigger crappy companies buy out small companies that have quality products....
If it were me, I would be finding a way to manufacture a seat.

It's unfortunate that this happens when bigger crappy companies buy out small companies that have quality products....
If it were me, I would be finding a way to manufacture a seat.

Could not agree more!

Since we lived close to Muddy we felt obligated to buy Muddy and we were furious when we found out the they sold to Big Game. What a joke. We have SEVERAL Muddy stands and have the same problem.

Couldn't you just take baling twine or some other type of rope and tie it in the back corner of the seat then just keep wrapping it tight till you get to the front corner and tie it?

Top Bottom