Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muddy ladder stands?

loneranger

Anyone here have experiences with Muddy Ladder stands? Well made? Quiet? Trying to decide on a ladder stand. So many choices and reviews to take in! Thanks.

I am looking for something quiet when climbing,sturdy,,fairly comfortable seat. Been looking at two man,,with all around shooting rail. Besides Muddy,,been seing big game too. Also saw one called Sniper. Don't know who makes it,,but they have one with a swivel seat. Kinda nice cause I have a spot where I hve shooting opportunities to the sides as well as in front. Lots of brands and models to choose from.

I am looking for something quiet when climbing,sturdy,,fairly comfortable seat. Been looking at two man,,with all around shooting rail. Besides Muddy,,been seing big game too. Also saw one called Sniper. Don't know who makes it,,but they have one with a swivel seat. Kinda nice cause I have a spot where I hve shooting opportunities to the sides as well as in front. Lots of brands and models to choose from.

I bought a few Big Game Treestands this fall and was pleased with the celtic... Just make sure you never lose the ladder support bar. They charge 14.99 per piece which consists of two pieces then charge 20$ to ship it out. Not to mention I only paid 99$ for the stands at scheels.

Top Bottom