Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mushroom hunting help

ohio giants

Wanted to see if anyone has been to Michigan and hunted mushrooms we're going this weekend and wanted to ask about a good state park don't have much time to spend up there so would be great to find a good place to drive straight to anything will help!

From what I've heard there aren't very many shrooms across Iowa. Doesn't seem like any of my buddies who normally find lots have had any luck, they already quit.

From what I've heard there aren't very many shrooms across Iowa. Doesn't seem like any of my buddies who normally find lots have had any luck, they already quit.

I have no idea of what to expect in Michigan, but I also heard from many 'shroomers this year in Iowa that had a pretty rough go of it. Not very many found on balance.

Southern Iowa had it real rough. Here in NE Iowa we had a great year. Paid for my summer vacation with mushrooms. Michigan might be good yet but you'd want to check the soil temps up there. 57 is a decent number with 55 as a low

Whenever I get home I'll post a pic from what some boys at work found last week up there I'd say at least 20+ pounds from what we have heard was this weekend should be the best week up there since they have just got rain this week but time will tell lol

Top Bottom