Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muzzle Stuffer 08

Bukslayr

I finally got a shot at a decent buck. He is no giant but a true trophy in my book. I hunted last weekend for early muzz and didnt see much of anything at all because of the heat. This morning my wife and I decided to sit in a Double Bull Matrix on a Turnip food plot and try to wack some does. However we never seen a doe. We were waiting for legal shooting hours when a spike buck came in to the plot right at first light. He was about 7 yards outside of our blind when legal shooting time came. We watched him for a few minutes and then all of the sudden this buck appeared at 15 yards. I slowly grabbed the gun and put it on the shooting stick and aimed. After I pulled the trigger he ran about 80 yards and piled up like a ton of bricks. Here he is.
Jeremy08muzzbuck.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats! </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

That sounds like a fun hunt - to have the deer 15 yards from the blind. Neat that you and your wife were hunting together when the buck showed up. Congrats on a nice buck, and that is a very good harvest photo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BWJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations Jeremy </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That sounds like a fun hunt - to have the deer 15 yards from the blind. Neat that you and your wife were hunting together when the buck showed up. Congrats on a nice buck, and that is a very good harvest photo. </div></div>

Camoman beat me to the punch with my thoughts!!!

Congratulations.

Great buck, man that was close. I have been hunting out of the double bull this year as well, they get close!!

Congrats again on a great buck!! Now maybe you can have a mount in the living room as well /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom