Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muzzy, zero effect drop away rest

I have a friend that uses one on his LX and loves it... Don't forget about the Trophy Taker, I have one on my Legacy and like it as well. I think either is a great choice.

have never used a zero affect and don't know anyone who uses one, BUT, i have never heard anything bad about them other than the price and how long it takes to put them on the bow. they come standard with a video that you must watch in order to install the rest correctly. like limb, i use a Tophy Tker and really like it. after my guinea pig (Ghost Walker) gives a report on the Trophy Ridge Dropzone i may switch over.

The best thing about the zero effect is the coupon that comes in the box. After installing the rest you send it back to muzzy and in 6-8 weeks you get a honorary engineering degree in the mail.
busted.gif

Ive been using a muzzy zero effect for almost two years. I love it and wouldn't use anything else. They are very easy to install. I bought it because I liked the idea that you don't have to worry about your arrow falling off the rest or worry about your fletching hitting. I would try one before you buy anything else.

New Archery Prod. Quik-Tune 2000 and 4000 w/ micro adjust are by far the easiest setup, best shooting no-non sense drop away on the market today. We move them out our doors faster than any other rest. They setup in less then 5 minutes and, oh yeah I almost forgot, you don't need a video to do so!

Top Bottom