Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 04 bucks

scout

This is getting to be a real brain teaser! Why are they thumbnails! I give up! Time for bed. Even my cute new avatar is not working right. I should stick to simple things like arrows.... maybe rocks

182004_bow-thumb.jpg
182004_pistol-thumb.jpg
cussing.gif
bawling.gif

182004_bow.jpg

182004_pistol_buck.jpg

PERSEVERE! Good advice OneCam. Things seem to work better in the morning!

The First buck is my bow kill from Nov 1. Great hunt! Rattled him up to a scent trail I laid and walked him right into a mock scrape I started a couple weeks earlier. At that point I decided to close the deal. Thanks to Maggs for help in a tough locate.

The second one is from early muzzleloader season. I smoked him with my Encore 209X50 pistol. 45 yrds.

I did wack a doe early on also and have another doe tag I hope to fill soon.

Hey Maggs I can post a pick of your buck if you like! Now that I'm the master of photo uploading.
blink.gif

you must've traveled a long ways from our home county to get that one... probably all the way over to the missouri river basin. NICE deer scout.

Great bucks Scout, I love the dark coloring on the muzzleloader buck. Congrats!
smile.gif

Soon as I get them back I'll be calling you Scout. You just have to remember that you were working when I drug out both my deer so I have no proper "in-the-field" photos. How is it that you're always at work when I shoot one?????? Maggs

Great bucks, Scout. I'm good and jealous now. Looks like maybe those two bucks were cousins. Similar racks.

Oh Yeah Scout, How about my photography skills in the dark? Not only do I find your deer, drag them out & help hang them, I take first rate photos too! If only I knew more about the actual hunting part I could be an outfitter!
grin.gif

Maggs

Top Bottom