my 07 South Dakota buck

adamo

I was able to successfully sneak on this buck that was bedded near a cedar tree. I had to use my 10 foot pin (a.k.a, my 20 yard pin held REALLY low).

He is my largest bodied deer. Well over 20" neck and hardly any teeth left! HIs rack is high and tight with great mass.

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

hoofline.gif

Nothing like a stalk to get one’s heart rate up, he is a nice heavy antlered buck, Congrats! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Great photos.

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

thanks everyone...

One word of safety for everyone, be careful when field dressing your animal!! I managed to cut straight through the webbing between my thumb and fore-finger with my knife while cleaning this buck out. Ended up in the hospital last night getting stitches and now I won't be able to shoot a bow for at least 2 weeks.

Im impressed with the stalk on a mature buck. Its even more impressive considering how calm it was out here yesterday.congrats!

Did a big double take on that one...I tagged out last Sunday on a very similar buck. Congrats on a dandy!!

NWBuck

Back