Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 2013 Target Buck Age/Score Guesses

He grew a little bit this year, already a damaged G3on his right side, will give him the pass this year again....I think???

Better man than me. I'd shoot him. I don't get concerned with score as much, but if its that big of a deal just have the taxidermist fix the point.

12 times he walked within 30 yards of my stand last fall and everytime he got my heart racing! He had a split G2 not it broke during the rut.

There your sign he was not mature :D

Mature bucks do not walk by 12 times...

He grew a little bit this year, already a damaged G3on his right side, will give him the pass this year again....I think???

I'd shoot him this year if he was not busted, might as well give him another pass now to see what he turns into at 5.5.

What state is this deer in? If I was to be guessing on age I would say for sure he is 3, but a really nice deer overall.

68" is what it scored

That tells me he would have scored right at the 150 mark last year. 160 this year probably without the broken tine. Man if he did make it one more year, he could really be big. Good luck Pete. Great buck man

Good call Pete. I don't see him being four yet. Be good to let plant his seed a few more times too. Plan the next few years of hunting and let walk again this year. He shows a lot of potential for next year. Should be in the 170's easy and if he makes to 5.5 then your talking a monster. Good luck and keep managing your deer. Great looking buck bro

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom