Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 235" Trail Cam Deer

Last year i got a pm from someone on hear telling me i might want to take care of something.It was a link to a kentucky deer hunting forum.On it were the pictures of the deer that i shot last year.There was plenty of people saying that they were high fence or not legal.One guy even said he knew they were all high fence and that he had proof.Well he was pretty surprised when i got on there and told him i would love to see his proof,Then i showed him some proof that they were not.He never said another word.If i wouldnt have been informed of this then they could have said anything that wanted and i wouldnt have known anything about it.Its easy to claim that the deer was taken illegal when the guy that shot it is not on here to defend himself,and honestly he shouldnt have to.What proof does anyone have that he did something wrong.Last year the same thing was said about a giant that got killed. Im pretty sure it was at the classic last year also.

Last year i got a pm from someone on hear telling me i might want to take care of something.It was a link to a kentucky deer hunting forum.On it were the pictures of the deer that i shot last year.There was plenty of people saying that they were high fence or not legal.One guy even said he knew they were all high fence and that he had proof.Well he was pretty surprised when i got on there and told him i would love to see his proof,Then i showed him some proof that they were not.He never said another word.If i wouldnt have been informed of this then they could have said anything that wanted and i wouldnt have known anything about it.Its easy to claim that the deer was taken illegal when the guy that shot it is not on here to defend himself,and honestly he shouldnt have to.What proof does anyone have that he did something wrong.Last year the same thing was said about a giant that got killed. Im pretty sure it was at the classic last year also.

Hey those fences are pretty high for pigmys or midgets or a squirrel for that matter. LOL
:drink2:

Hope to see this at the classic too. What did I miss? Who said this was a photoshop pic Thomas? I hope I didn't start that with my question on why the skin was peeled back at the shoulder. Not what I meant, was just curious to why this would be done.

Top Bottom