Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My best pics from the last 2 weeks

Thinkin Rut

PMA Member
These pictures were taken on the same trail 10 days apart with a vman cam. Is there any way this could be the same deer? <ul type="square">
1009DSC00051.jpg
1009DSC00078.jpg
[/list]

Nice pics,it's hard to tell for sure if their the same buck or not due to the different angles of each.They look like they very well could be the same,but the bottom pic,shows the left G-4 pointing alittle more foward than the left G-4 on the top pic.But it just might be due to the angle that makes them look alittle diferent.That's a tough one to call.

I never gave it a thought until someone from work asked me if they could grow another point in ten days. I like the idea of 2 bucks instead of 1 anyway
grin.gif

I agree also now, 8 and a 10,can I delete my previous post
confused.gif
I was so focused on tine differences,I didn't really count and didn't notice the end of the beam on the lower one,just assumed they were the same amount of points
wstupid.gif

I have pics from July 4th and then July 14th of a buck and he grew over 30 inches in that time period just in tine length....He didnt get any wider or more massive, just taller tines....If i knew how to post pics i would show you.

Nice pics. That first one will be nice next year. I see deer in the background of the second pic. Are those bucks as well?

Did you get one of vman's digitals?

mike

Top Bottom