Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

my best trail cam pics to date

I've had my Trailmac out for the last two weeks and checked it the other day. These are the best bucks I have gotten on a game camera.

bb2.jpg

bb6.jpg

These four are of the same buck:

bb3.jpg

bb1.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb5.jpg

Those pics are sweet! Nice bucks to boot! I love those out in the open pics. It goes to show you what a big buck will do during the rut...wide open field...middle of the day! What made you put your camera on that field edge like that? Good choice!

Nice Bucks
blush.gif
and Nice Pictures
laugh.gif
. What kind of camera do you have?
Good luck
OlBuck

I've gotten decent pics on field edges before including this particular one. I put it in this spot because I figured they would come out of the corn (that was there) through the gate and down the trail that the cam is on. Usually I don't get the big bucks to do what I want them to but it worked out this time.

The camera is a 2002 model Trailmac Digital, 2.1 MP.

Awesome pictures!!!
bigshock.gif
What camera were those from!! Wow, they sure are bruisers. I like the last two the best.

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Excellent pics, I love the last two. He looks like a young deer too, he could really be a hog in a couple years but would be tough to pass on with that spread.

Top Bottom