Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Booners

CR Archer

I bought a camera and have been giving it a try - I found a great scrape to set it on and all I have gotten to date is the average man's bucks /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

cam1.JPG

cam2.JPG

The one farthest from the camera is on the scrape.
Just had to share my future wall mounters /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Yep, I'd say another year and they'll be ready to ride in the back of Eddie Salter's truck.

you nailed tht one! those are some nice booners! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, I'd say another year and they'll be ready to ride in the back of Eddie Salter's truck. </div></div>

Haha.. Now, that's funny right there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I gotta bite - Who is Eddie Salter??
</div></div>

Eddie Salter is a prostaff member of Hunter's Specialties... He is known for always saying "He's big enough to ride in the back of Eddie Salter's truck" every time he kills a buck.

Top Bottom