Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Buddy's first ever bow buck

Rod Wellbent

Hopefully I can get the picture to post and I'm sorry for the quality. It's off my cell phone and couldn't figure out how to make it any bigger.

My buddy Trevor shot this dude last night. It is his 2nd year bow hunting and dropped a hog. We rough scored him over a few brews once we got him home at around 169 1/2. The main beam mass carrys 5-6 inches all the way out to the G4. His brows hurt him a little, but it's very symetrical and even the stickers have matching points.

It was a perfect shot for a guy shooting a right handed bow, left handed. Don't ask why!!

Couple other notes about the buck.. You can fit the front of the rack around your waist. 19 1/2 inside spread and the biggest G-3 is around 11 3/4. It was too dark for field pictures, but the back of the truck garage picture was pretty cool. I have a quick video on my phone from in the field, as soon as I figure out how to get it off there, I may try to post it if that is even possible.

Yup, didn't get the picture done right. If anybody can help, please do so. I'm not finding this from the how to post instructions.

Find the Instant UBB Code next to the Instant Graemlins and click Image

That is amazing... I hope that I could find his little brother under my stand! Your right, his G3's our huge... and it does carry a ton of mass up the g5's.

Why do you know that you can fit the rack around your waist? What were you guys up to??????? haha, just kidding! Great deer! Must be a hell of a shooter! I can't shoot my right handed bow, right handed.

Top Bottom